Wednesday, September 23, 2009

This weekend flew by...

I went to the Union Italian Feast but I could only make it on Saturday. I and my S.O. handed out flyers and candy and ate some delicious pizza. Those big slices are just so fun to eat, but I digress. The people seemed receptive to the tea shop.
A lot of bumps in the road to the grand opening in the past few days, but things are movin' and a-shakin'. Amidst all of the permits and licenses, I am gathering together great musical acts - folk, jazz, acoustic, indie, and electropop.
If you or anyone you know wants to perform, email teatime@camsteaparlour.com.
I will be looking for more performance type acts in the near future.
Over'n'out. Hopefully good news to come!
By the way, does thisman's shirt really say Hugs Encouraged? Hmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment