Friday, September 18, 2009

I went to meet the plumber and lo and behold...


...the Italian Feast has descended! It's funny to see a big ferris wheel in the street when you completely forgot there'd be a festival.
So my heat is fixed (don't ask me why my plumber was the one who met me) and things are good. I have a new sign in the window - thank you, city of Union! good niiitttee - and I put little signs in the window today to jazz it up a bit.
These images are the flyers I will be handing out this weekend complete with little (packaged, beware, stranger!) candies for your enjoyment.
I'll most likely take more pics to come! Happy Friday!



1 comment:

  1. That's so exciting!! I'm so happy for you and so proud of you for all of the progress you've made so far. Good luck and keep up the awesomeness!! :-)

    ReplyDelete