Wednesday, September 30, 2009

aplumb with activity


I wish I could hire this guy. :) But yeah, the unexciting news is that I need a plumber to complete my team in getting the work I need done for the shop!
The not-so-great sounding news is that another cafe around the corner just announced that it's relocating. I don't think it's been a year that they've been open. But, on the other hand, that spot is notorious for changing hands very quickly. Also, it's right next door to Van Gogh's Ear, an artsy cafe that's been around for 10+ years.
My space is across the street and down the road a ways. I hope I'm not competition, but rather that I add to the neighborhood and to the nightlife. A "Little Italy" effect, if you will.
I will hopefully have a plumber by tomorrow - I have to at this point! Wish me luck and send good thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment