Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sickness and Bumps in the Road

Yes, it's true, your wondrous proprietor has hurt her wrist and gotten sick recently. While both were mild, these potholes in the road just added to the speed bumps. These speed bumps are logistical processes that I MUST go through to open up dear Cam's shop. I am still trying to resolve them after 3 weeks of sorting and sorting. But have hope, dear tea drinkers!
More excitingly and importantly, your dear proprietor is looking forward to having a PAJAMA PARTY at Cam's, perhaps the Saturday after Thanksgiving. We will be open (hopefullyyyy) so you can come in your most fabulous bedtime wear and drink some tea and have some delicious goodies while watching some flicks. I don't want to make it too girly - John Hughes night, anyone (may he RIP) - or maybe something else in the vein of marathon watching. Campy horror films? Stylistic cult films? These are a few of my favorite things.
Comment and let me know what films you'd like to watch with about 30 of your closest neighborhood strangers while cuddled up in Cam's Tea House.

p.s. I recommend Gypsy 83, a film I just saw. I don't know how it ever escaped me before, but it's pretty great. A bit overemotional, but oh so fun! I can't screen it unless I check IDs at the door (it's R with "adult situations") and that's no fun. Ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment